vrijdag 10 december 2010

the truth is

well I don't know if anybody gonna read this funking blog, but hell, I own this shit! LOL

Hello there, world! Blog world. Weirdest world that I have ever landed on. You write things that you saw, you feel, you taste or everything. Why don't you guys try to make music instead of making blog? Fuck you, Timmy! You are blogging now! Oh well, time's changing, buddy! Everything is easy like a pussy. Grab it, lick it, fuck it, leave it. As easy as that. Fuck you, Timmy! Don't say dirty words on blog! Oh well, FUCK YOU ITALIC TIMMY! This is my blog!! FUNK YOU!

Let's go back to the topic shaaaaaaalll weeeeeeee.... (Leave that stupid italic crap behind. He's so annoying)

My name is Timothy Satyaabieza. I hate that middle-last name. I even don't have a middle funking name! Oh well, my name is Timothy Abieza. People called me Abe, Tim, Timmy, Mas, Dek, Dul, Cabul, Homo, but nobody calls me John! Weird.

I was born in Jakarta, 29th of  January 1992. My sign is Aquarius. My Chinese Lunar Year is a Goat. I was graduated from Gonzaga College, Jakarta. Class of 2010. Now I'm studying in Saxion University of Applied SciencesEnschede, Netherlands. In the Faculty of Health, Major in Physiotherapy class of 2014. I love to eat pork and sayur asem. 


Oh well, this is my 3rd blog. I have no feeling to write a blog! LOL. I'm struggling! Help! hehe. I hope i could share with you all readers (I hope!!!).


Basically, we will talk about daily life, music, foods and everything else which is so funking unimportant. 


I love to swear on things. SOOOOO, to prevent the inconvenience of the readers, I WILL SLOWLY CHANGE MY HABIT!


HAHAHA OKAY I WILL SAVE THIS BLOG AND TAKE A REST, I WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOMEWHERE AND SOMEHOW. (oops, forgot to turn capslock off).


Bedankt voor uw bezoek! Tot Ziens!!!!!!!! 


*Feel free to comment!! This is a free world after all!! :) peace out!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten